Medispec (M) Sdn Bhd is a pharmaceutical company established in year 1985. With an excellence track record of 36 years in the healthcare industry, our primary business is focused in importing, marketing and distributing quality generic pharmaceutical finished formulations, nutraceutical, medical devices and various herbal & supplement products at a cost-effective option for our valued partners and customers.
Our commitment to ethical practices and product integrity is the foundation on which we’ve built our many long-term relationships. We take great pride in our level of service and we can be your trusted partner to help build and create value for your brands.
Our Vision & Mission
1. To become the leading ‘brand’ in pharmaceutical distribution in the region.
2. To provide quality & affordable medicines to the people.
3. To strive for total customer satisfaction at all times.
4. To provide a good working environment for our people based on motivation, teamwork and excellent work principles.
Our dedicated and experienced Regulatory Affairs team is able to navigate the regulatory processes and help medical, pharmaceutical and life science companies successfully registering their products in Malaysia.
Our dedicated and effective sales force with a wide coverage of various channels from government hospitals, private hospital and clinics to pharmacies are tirelessly working to make a lasting impact on our vision and mission. Our experienced management team is equipped with the ability to draw up marketing strategies to build value and grow products across various therapeutic classes.
Our warehousing facility adheres to Good Distribution Practices for Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Devices. We have a wide distribution network which allow us to distribute products efficiently and professionally.
Our facilities are subject to the most stringent international quality requirements, notably:
- ISO 9001:2015 proving our ability to consistently provide high-quality services that meet client, customer and regulatory requirement
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP): underlining our reliable distribution practices