ISTIQ Origin & History
The name ISTIQ was originally derived from the the word ISTIQamah, which means 'persistence in practising virtue' in Arabic. Based upon this concept of life, ISTIQ was formed, and we emulated it into our business by persistently and consistently improving our products and services for our customers.
Established in 1995, we have grown to become one of the leading company in Industrial and Building Acoustics. Our services ranges from products supply, designing, fabricating and installation of an assigned acoustic projects.
When it comes to building music rooms, studios, lecture hall or auditorium, our skill and workmanship are at our best. We take pride in building them and we must admit that we are proud of our achievement. Almost all of our customers express their satisfaction to us; one way or the other.
Apart from this, we also provides services in Noise Measurement and obtaining approval from DOE.
In 1997, ISTIQ Fabrication, our subsidiary company was established to make headway in fabricating our Acoustic Products. Among its job are to acquire and implement the latest manufacturing technology while maintaining the cost effectiveness. But, above all, to ensure that ISTIQ products are of their highest standard and quality to meet the demanding requirement locally as well as from various part of the world.
ISTIQ products are widely used throughout Malaysia and Singapore. We had stride far reaching Hong Kong, Taiwan, Maldives and Angola. We are proud to gain recognition from customers such as Matsushita, Shell, HAWLETT PACKARD, Petronas, Volvo, Tractors and SIEMENS. Our commitment to providing our customers with premier service and support is second to none.
ISTIQ Quality Policy
At ISTIQ GROUP, we strive to Design, to Manufacture, To Install and To Supply the Best product and Services to our customers through:
- Highly committed on implementing Quality Management System,
- Strive to improve the effectiveness of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008,
- To ensure Quality Objective at all level are reviewed and improved on continually basis,
- Dedicated and responsible to all task entrusted by the company.
- Human Resource Development.
Occupational Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Employees are our invaluable assets. We are committed to provision, maintenance and continuous improvement of safe and health working environment and to comply with legal and other requirement related to health, safety and environment.
Occupational Health, Safety & Environment Objective
Working towards Zero accidents, occupational diseases and environmental pollutions:-
- Provide sufficient resources for the implementation of Occupational Health, Safety & Environment programs.
- Implementing effective Health, Safety & Environment Management System Jobs at all times.
- Minimize risks to Health, Safety & Environment levels as low as possible and reasonable to practice.
Our products are exported to:
Australia (Perth & Brisbane), Papua New Guinea, South Korea, UAE, QATAR, Bahrain, India, Brunei, Thailand, Singapore,
Philippines, Hong Kong, Sudan, Maldives