Cahaya Chia Port Klang Sdn. Bhd. and its group of companies are leading manufacturer of cotton mop yarns & threads in Malaysia since 1981. Presently, the factory covers a total area of over 150,000 sq.ft. (15,000 sq. meters) with a total work force of about 250 employees.
The group’s core business involves in the Spinning, Plying and Twisting of Course Counts Yarns for industrial Yarns & Threads, Twines, Strings, Filler Cords (Garabo Yarn), Filter Yarns for Water Filter Cartridge, etc. as well as making supplying various type of Sewing Thread for many industrial uses. With latest complete lines of advance mops making machineries, we also spin and make highly absorbent, strong and lasting mop yarns and mop heads for household and industrial floor mopping, polishing and cleaning.
Currently, our products are exported to Europe, Australia, Africa, Middle East, South America and most countries in Asia, etc. Importantly, we always do our level best to safeguard all of our customers’ interest and to provide competitive prices, consistent quality and cost effective goods as well as our personal and friendly service to all of them.
Cahaya Chia Group of Companies:
- NANMU YARNS & THREADS MFG SDN. BHD. (66759-T)
- ARONA MOP PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD. (45627-V)
- High tenacity polyester filament yarn
- Polyester bag closing sewing thread
- Cotton ball twine and cordages
- Industrial yarn and thread supplies
- Janitorial products and supplies
- Industrial mop head
- Cleaning tools and equipment
- Microfiber dust mop refill
- Household floor mop products